Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kinetic Interior

Hello again!
Hope you saw the first postcard painting that I'm sending to Norway for the Twitter Art Exhibit, "Purpose and Dream". Now, I'm ready to post the second painting to be included in the exhibit.
So, here is "Kinetic Interior". The process of creating this one was layering the red and allowing it to dry and doing the same with the darker blue. Then adding other colors on top and wiping some away with a large palette knife. Then I may have to add more color, but I work it into the paper. I'm very pleased with the results of both paintings. I hope they sell at the exhibit. Let me know what you think. I'm planning on expanding the look of those mini paintings into larger ones on  canvas, that will be available for purchase. So, stay tuned!


"Kinetic Interior"
6" x 4"
Acrylic
Paper


 Close Up 


Another Close Up View

So, would do you think? 

1 comment:

Stephanie Clayton said...

really beautiful colors!

Observations

Good Day! Here's another edition to my creative exercises on paper, "Observations". I really love this piece, it has an Ocea...