Monday, February 10, 2020

Observations

Good Day!

Here's another edition to my creative exercises on paper, "Observations". I really love this piece, it has an Oceanic theme to it. It fulls of blues, bubbles and mixed media. These art pieces I am sharing with you daily are raw, unedited, and messy at times.

It a mixed media piece as well. I so would love for you to see this piece, it's really something special to me. By the way, I do ship International Direct for all my art lovers overseas! I'd love to get my art sold over the world, what a nice thought and compliment! Help me by sharing my art to your European friends.
Thank you.

To see it and purchase it, click: Observations




No comments:

Observations

Good Day! Here's another edition to my creative exercises on paper, "Observations". I really love this piece, it has an Ocea...