Monday, February 10, 2020

Wander II

These "Wander II" art piece is quite different from the first original "Wander" which you can see if you didn't see that one yet.

The "Wander II" is a mixed media piece as well, but does have a rather rough, dark look to it, unlike the first. In Wander II, I used chalks which are great blending tools and lots of circle mark marking.

You see the words, Live Everyday, and My Favorite Part...words that are so important to our creative journey or any part of a journey. Today, we try to live the much you can each day, and remember your favorite parts of your day for gratitude.

I actually like this piece because of it's bold colors and rising circles with mark marking. There is a rough texture to this painting, which is one of My Favorite Parts...you can feel the texture and it feels like part of the wandering process...rough, textured!

Let me know what you enjoy about these pieces... more will be posted.

You can see and get this painting here, WANDER II

Thank you!


No comments:

Observations

Good Day! Here's another edition to my creative exercises on paper, "Observations". I really love this piece, it has an Ocea...