Sunday, November 14, 2010

My "Gulf Waters" painting added to Etsy's local treasury.

Sometimes sweet little things come in a form of an email to me. And this news that my painting, "Gulf Waters" (the middle one on the first row) was picked to be part of Etsy's local treasury shop delighted me. I don't really care to do self-promotion, but I understand it's necessary. However, it's wonderful when someone does it for you! Right? Also being a part of something larger than ourselves is a good feeling. Thought you might like to see this local treasury of handmade items. Enjoy these artists from Asheville to Raleigh, NC. Thanks for visiting. Allison

'Home Away From Home' by ajoeynamedrootoo

Great items for the holidays from my two stomping grounds, Raleigh and Asheville, NC. Great greens across North Carolina. Enjoy!


Vintage Brass Fan Earri...
$20.00

Gulf Waters Oil Paintin...
$125.00

POCKET sage
$12.00

Leaves of Green, a Pain...
$8.00

Cinnamon Poppy Bagel - ...
$30.00

Ginkgo Leaf Wedding Inv...
$2.30

Blue Urchin Bowl
$60.00

Pea Pod ornament
$10.00

blowing Tree branch Gra...
$25.00

Pastel Blooms Pendant, ...
$30.00

Hand Dyed - Cowl Neck -...
$62.00

custom family tree -- b...
$

Swirling Water - Sterli...
$30.00

Pine Fern. Cream Linen ...
$16.00

THE EMERALD CITY SKIRT ...
$32.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

No comments:

Observations

Good Day! Here's another edition to my creative exercises on paper, "Observations". I really love this piece, it has an Ocea...