Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Movement I"

"Movement I" is a 6" x 8" mini abstract painting. The blending of acrylic paint and brushstrokes create the slow to medium movement seen here. There is some contrast of cool and warm colors, but the overall feeling is of a cool and tranquil flowing sensation. I still get excited when I seen the final blending effect of the paint. To take one paint color and add another and then see what happens when the two touch each other is still amazing to me every time I paint. Simple pleasures, right? I hope you enjoy this painting, please return to see future paintings. Feel free to post a comment.  Allison.

Title: "Movement"
Medium: Acrylic on canvas board 
Size: 6" x 8"

"Movement I"

Close Up
Even Closer



No comments:

Observations

Good Day! Here's another edition to my creative exercises on paper, "Observations". I really love this piece, it has an Ocea...