Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Afternoon Sun on the Marsh

Hello All!
Hopefully you read my previous post and you saw the new color palette that I've created for my new water series. Here's another abstract landscape that was inspired inspired by my times at the coast while enjoying the simplicity of the marsh. This painting was painted by using my palette knife to create thick layers of paint. There is a slight subtle glow to this painting from gold paint.
Hope you enjoy the simplicity of this painting.


"Afternoon Sun On The Marsh"
16" x  20" x 1/2" deep
Acrylic
Sold

Close Up View 1

Close Up View 2

Hope you enjoy this painting, let me know what you think. More to come, stay tuned. 
Allison

No comments:

Observations

Good Day! Here's another edition to my creative exercises on paper, "Observations". I really love this piece, it has an Ocea...