Thursday, February 18, 2010

Artist Kristen Stein's paintings will be on "Past Life" TV Episodes TONIGHT!

I wish I had posted this news much earlier, however maybe you will have read this post just in time. Why? Again, more exciting news for another dedicated and talented artist Kristen Stein! She has been informed that her paintings will be the set of "Past Life" TV Show tonight! Here's the link and details of when you can see her paintings on set. Also what Kristen has to say about this opportunity. I'm delighted for her. Great going, Kristen! And don't miss the show! Allison
Please read the details  and see her paintings on Kristen's wonderful art blog. Kristen Stein's TV artwork debut!

1 comment:

Art by Kristen Stein said...

Thanks Allison! I appreciate you dedicating a blog post to the artwork being used on FOX's "Past Life". I feel pretty lucky to have had artwork selected. Quite a thrill.

Thanks for sharing my enthusiasm! :)

kristen

Observations

Good Day! Here's another edition to my creative exercises on paper, "Observations". I really love this piece, it has an Ocea...