Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's On My Easel?

This is it! My latest painting in progress. Presently, this canvas is in it's "blocking in" stage. Can you see anything familiar about it? Yes, it's one of our lovely and most popular cities of the South, Charleston, SC. The Low Country, love it! I have many wonderful memories in this city and it's wide, sunny beaches. My dear husband took this photo and I have to say, he did a really fine job! While on vacation we found every historical home, iron gate, and stone is photographer's dream.



In Progress
The Pink House
Charleston, SC
18" x 24"
Acrylic


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember Jan telling me about a trip to Charleston she made a number of years ago. It sounded like a lovely city with a rich culture.

Marlene

Observations

Good Day! Here's another edition to my creative exercises on paper, "Observations". I really love this piece, it has an Ocea...