Tuesday, December 01, 2009

New Art events starting to abound!

DECEMBER IS HERE! Looks like a few interesting art auction events are coming up! I was very excited to hear that the NY Gallery that  held an art auction event in November will be hosting a new 8 day Pre-Christmas event on Dec.11th on Twitter, 92 hours to bid on international art!
See the new Pre-Christmas Trailer on 140hours.com
Reminder to bid, get Twitter & PayPal account and sign up at 140hours.com

Also there is art auction event coming up with Brigham Galleries. From what I gather this event will be in two weeks! I will be learning more about this event and will share the details with you soon! Check back with me.

Let the holidays begin!

No comments:

Observations

Good Day! Here's another edition to my creative exercises on paper, "Observations". I really love this piece, it has an Ocea...